cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
development5
First-timer (legacy)
I would love to be able to determine product counts through the API. This allows me to do things like automatically order certain things as they run low on stock. We have different manufacturers sending products to a single warehouse and it is very tedious to have a manual process around checking that the quantity that was received was the proper amount, and that we aren't running low on things like packing slips.
21 Comments
sam25
First-timer (legacy)
It would be nice to have the ability to modify the inventory stock levels through the API. It is nice having it in the front end, but if it cannot communicate with anything else, it is half-useful to us.
accounts24
First-timer (legacy)
(This should also include viewing of inventory via the API)
jacob9
First-timer (legacy)
Yes -- this is absolutely key. Our integration depends on the API and without inventory access, we can't do some of the basic key things we need to be able to do.
sunshinecoldwat
First-timer (legacy)
Inventory CRUD via API. (Create Read Update Delete). Need this to make the inventory gear turn :) Or, simply add the Stock property to the Product model so that we can read and change it.
john40
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to retrieve the qty Available (after allocation) and push that information upstream to my stores would be of great benefit.
hello57
First-timer (legacy)
Exactly! At least give the access to pull the inventory counts from it!
xiao
First-timer (legacy)
We're getting a Shopify app developed. This app would enable us to sell bundled products on Shopify. But as we use ShipStation for fulfillment, we needed the API to support Inventory CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) or atleast Read and Update. So this feature would actually be great to have.
david40
First-timer (legacy)
Full CRUD implementation of OnHand, Allocated, and Available inventory items should be available along with respective location/warehouse fields. I see this is tagged as "planned" for 5/15/19, any updates on if/when we can expect to see this?
brian18
First-timer (legacy)
Please add the ability to access the current inventory count for a product through the API. It is very important for any process to be fully automated. Thank you!
hello63
First-timer (legacy)
Is this happening? It's apparently been 'planned' since May 15 2019? How long for features to go from planned to implemented and live? An api to CRUD the inventory of an item would be awesome.