cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
kdtrading_ca
First-timer (legacy)
I am using DHL and whenever I print a label, an archive document will be printed out automatically. I want a settings that can disable DHL archive doc as it is a wast of label. Since we are using Shipstation, it uses twice the amount of label and half of them now turn into garbage. Please let me disable archive doc print out in Shipstation like in Shiptheory courier settings.
10 Comments
christian11
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a template for an integrated label/packing list with a third spot for the archive copy. The expense and carbon footprint of wasting an integrated label to print a worthless archive sheet we throw away is frustrating.
christian11
First-timer (legacy)
Archive copy using DHL is forced to be printed, wasting money and product. Add more template options for an integrated label/packing list, that has real estate on that sheet for the archive copy. Wasting a very expensive integrated sheet only to be thrown away is very bad. The template would have room for the packing list, shipping label and archive copy is applicable.
christian11
First-timer (legacy)
Think of the amount of paper you are forcing your customers to waste Shipstation!
developers1
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a great option to add. We are currently just throwing away these labels and it's such a waste.
adam34
First-timer (legacy)
I agree with the above. This is a waste! Please enable feature to seperate ARCHIVE DOC from the actual label!!! = Super Necessary guys... C'mon ๐Ÿ˜‰
kwanner
Rookie
Half of what Shipstation prints is garbage! Allow users to disable the Archive Document!
sales331
First-timer
I was told by Shipstation tech support that this Archive Doc is provided by DHL so it is not removable from the PDF. However, I have been using Shippo for a few years and they automatically remove the Archive Doc whenever it's electronically uploaded. Obviously it is technically possible, so we should have the option to disable this document if we want. Thanks!
kaisey
First-timer (legacy)
DHL no longer require physical archive copies to be presented as these are submitted electronically with the commercial invoice. Other platforms now omit the archive copy. If this proposal could be reconsidered it would be appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚
luigi1
First-timer (legacy)
Come on guys ... I ship using DHL daily for the last 8 years and I never use this Waybill Doc. I have to lose time tearing it apart and throwing it away every freaking day. Why do you wonder for the last 2 years if you should give this option? It's an option for us, not for you. You have lots of feedback on so many levels and you are so slow....
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee