cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
rjeffries
First-timer (legacy)
Would like to see ShipStation Connect supported on Linux. This would allow the app to run on a low cost device such as a raspberry pi and make it much easier to keep service up.
6 Comments
rullywowr
First-timer (legacy)
It would be absolutely incredible to have a Linux version of the Shipstation Connect app. This would allow many users (like myself) to ditch Windows and use Shipstation in a Linux environment. Another extra cool feature would be to allow a Raspberry Pi to be the "print server" for Shipstation connect. This would allow users to keep a low-power draw Raspberry Pi on which serves as the print daemon for packing slips/label printers. I would suggest making this accessible and configurable by a web page for ease of use. Extra cool bonus points for making it into a Docker container! Happy to beta test this for you :) Thanks!
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Zojila
New Contributor

Shipstation is great but I just ran into a big problem. I use Ubuntu Linux and Shipconnect is not supported on Linux, so none of my printers are showing up on Ubuntu ver 22.04

However I noticed that the same problem does not exist on an earlier version of Ubuntu.

So shipconnect is not really needed to print from Ubuntu but I can't figure out why it wont from the latest version of Ubuntu.

ezreply
First-timer

Is Connect supported on Ubuntu?

I'd love to stop using a Windows based system for something as simple as creating shipping labels.

Hey there @ezreply

While you may be able to run connect using ubuntu, that would be out of the scope of our support teams ability to assist in troubleshooting. 

I know that may not be an ideal answer, but just wanted to be up front about that ability. 

Happy Shipping! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

supportlinux
First-timer

please support linux/raspberry pi!!