cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Etsy Orders Not Showing Color & Size Variant when order imports - Just a SKU number now

mandie
First-timer

Etsy Orders are Not Showing Color & Size Variant when order imports in to ship station

There is Just a SKU number now.

This is creating a slow down in production, because we now have to check every order for color and size back on Etsy and then come back to shipstation again before printing each label.

Why the change? or why the new error?

5 REPLIES 5

thefreshener
New Contributor

Yeah, we're having a similar issue. It used to display item customization info in the side column but not anymore. I contacted the support and they promised to look into it.

lv0822
First-timer

This started happening on Friday for me too. Having to individually open up hundreds of orders killing my productivity. It is also occurring on my Bigcommerce connection. I have submitted a ticket and it was escalated to the dev team. 

Hello all! 

Thank you for reaching out to us about this behavior you are seeing. 

Reaching out to support with those full details so that we can investigate is absolutely the right call. 

Thank you for your patience while our team investigates 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Has this bneen resolved?
I'm having the issue with my SQUARE store variants? 

Hey there @iDComedyClub

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled to have you onboard with us 🙂

We have seen resolution of this behavior with our Etsy store integration, but Square will be a different investigation as all integrations are different. 

With that in mind, we definitely want to help you see those orders they way they are intended to import, so please reach out to our support team via email or chat widget so that we can investigate with you directly in your account! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!