cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Header on each page of packing slip

heathert73
Contributor

How can I set up my packing slip so that the order header detail prints on each page? If this is not possible, can the order number be printed on each page of the packing list?

Is it possible to add page numbers to packing slips?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @heathert73,

Thanks for joining the community! We are elated to have you participating with us. 

I definitely see why this type of adjustment on a packing slip could be desired! To be totally up front, that type of customized coding is not a skill set that I have directly.

With that in mind, this is the knowledge I can provide about create custom packing slips including a full list of the available field replacements. I know that some of our other users may have that type of coding knowledge though! For larger format style changes like you are talking about there, my recommendation would be to enlist the help of a professional coding expert. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @heathert73,

Thanks for joining the community! We are elated to have you participating with us. 

I definitely see why this type of adjustment on a packing slip could be desired! To be totally up front, that type of customized coding is not a skill set that I have directly.

With that in mind, this is the knowledge I can provide about create custom packing slips including a full list of the available field replacements. I know that some of our other users may have that type of coding knowledge though! For larger format style changes like you are talking about there, my recommendation would be to enlist the help of a professional coding expert. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!