cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TikTok Integration

ecommerce_fan
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if Shipstation provides integration to the TikTok shop? I am very much in need of this integration. I believe a lot of people are asking the same question already, but I just want to see if there are any updates from the officials.

Shipstation team - if you are reading this, please add the integration for us and I will stick with Shipstation forever ~ haha!

5 REPLIES 5

DND4Life
Contributor

@ecommerce_fan 

Have you looked into 3rd party integrations? I know of a couple that work well just depends on your price range.

ecommerce_fan
Occasional Contributor

I did! Based on the volume I will ship out every month, those integration becomes very expensive. Turns out the sales team told me if I subscribe the high volume plan in Shipstation, they may have someone who can help build the integration from inside between shipstation and tiktok shop.

ecommerce_fan
Occasional Contributor

Oh I see! Let me research that too. I am expecting to ship out over 250 - 300 orders per day in the next few months across all marketplaces I am selling on, so if the service fee is based on per order, I will be broke haha >.<

tzr123
Occasional Contributor

Currently, only 1 third party is available in the market, which is helping me and it is pretty cheap, I even got 30 days for free.
Their info - https://constacloud.com/appconnect/tiktok-shop-and-shipstation-integration.html 

Hope it helps 😊

GState
Occasional Contributor

You are constacloud but you're using them too? We use another app so constacloud isn't the only one in the market.