cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with images in packing slip template.

Dylancam90
New Contributor

I have tried numerous things. I have tried adding a logo to the branding page, linking from Imgur, and also linking from elsewhere. [Image Logo] does not work or anything else for that matter. Not only are the images impossible to outsource but so is pretty much anything else. I tried linking multiple Google fonts with no success. Is there not an option to host files on ShipStation itself? 

3 REPLIES 3

Howdy @Dylancam90,

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled to have you with us. 

Please review this article from our Knowledge Base regarding adding product images to the packing slip! You'll find lots of other great Packing Slip Customization tips and tricks in that section as well. 

I see that using Imgur was unsuccessful. Another one that i've seen used regularly is Img.bb. Perhaps that could be a solution! I'm betting other users in the community have come up with some other solutions of their own. I invite them to share those below! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Thank you for the response, I was able to get it working after I posted this. Thank you.

For anyone looking in the future, if your external image link has "https" try removing the "s". This worked for me.