cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to select a subscription plan

Coldstorage
New Contributor

Last night I received an email that my Shipstation account was cancelled for non payment. Its true that the CC occasionally reaches its (low) limit but I check and there was sufficient balance for the bronze fees. So I go into the user back end to restart the plan and everytime I try to pick a plan (Bronze is the one I need) it just gives me an error pop up that says "Failed to change billing plan please try again". I have tried three different valid credit cards, three different browsers, restarted the shipstation site, restarted my computer. I put in a help ticket but it appears it wont be answered until business hours monday and im crippled in the meantime.

Anyone else have this issue? Related to the site changes maybe?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, but I had to wait until business hours on Monday. Its not totaly clear what the fix is, but has sometto do with the stamps.com account that you have in addition to your shipstation account and it can only be resolved by shipstation customer support. Or that was my experience.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

CPSupplies
Occasional Contributor

I am also facing the exact issue you are highlighting - I believe this is a ShipStation bug and hopefully they can get it resolved soon

Hey there! 

Thanks for joining us here in the community. 

Y'all did exactly the right thing by putting in a ticket, like you mentioned, for this sort of error message. If you're ever having troubles logging in or updating your subscription plan, we want to check into that right away!

Thank you both for your patience during investigation.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Hello we are having the same issue with our account and can't ship anymore.... its the busiest time of the year and we are getting a bit desperate.... how fast can someone from the support team look into our case?

They fixed my case within hours of emailing them. Their phone number is (512) 359-3411 but if itโ€™s after hours just email them at their help line on their site!

thank you so much for your reply, that helps a lot

themessycookie
New Contributor

Did this ever get resolved? I have the same issue now when trying to renew my sub.

Yes, but I had to wait until business hours on Monday. Its not totaly clear what the fix is, but has sometto do with the stamps.com account that you have in addition to your shipstation account and it can only be resolved by shipstation customer support. Or that was my experience.