cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam44
First-timer (legacy)
You really need to integrate with CommerceHUB. WE just signed up with HomeDepot.com online portal and the require the use of CommerceHUB to fulfill orders through their system. This is a large company that services huge online companies like bestbuy, walmart, toysrus and more. Please get an integration set up asap and take over the shipping integration world!
56 Comments
robertwilliams2
First-timer (legacy)
The company I work for as well does a lot of orders with Home Depot,Costco and ShopHQ. Which all use CommerceHub.
sshim
First-timer (legacy)
I strongly agree to set up CommerHub program to the shipstation!!!
accounting28
First-timer (legacy)
Yes!, we need this!
websupport1
First-timer (legacy)
Please please please add this
pat5
First-timer (legacy)
How is it that Shipstation asks for our feedback, then ignores a gaping feature for almost a year without even bothering to respond?? Please address why commerce hub is not an option. If Shipstation has no workaround for this I may be forced to try something that does and dump the program for good.
ashlin
First-timer (legacy)
Dear Sirs, We have several integrations that are needed with COMMERCEHUB Edi connections: walmart.ca sears.ca bestbuy.ca staples.ca A connection with COMMERCEHUB is very essential, since it provides a complete edi integration with these type of connections plus the marketplace options such as amazon,etsy,ebay.
support247
First-timer (legacy)
Dear Team, Commercehub EDI connection is very needed please check and hope to set the integration soon with Shipstation
finance
First-timer (legacy)
I'm voting for this too. Badly need it. In all honesty, not so much because ShipStation should do it, but rather because apparently the people that do CommerceHub suck so badly at putting an UI together, that it falls to those that have a clue to come up with something. It baffles me that the biggest names in retail rely on such a crapchute of a fulfillment system...
finance
First-timer (legacy)
I'll put one more brick in this bag. I'm honestly very surprised that no more people are screaming and kicking for this. These are major retailers using what can only be described as the crappiest fulfillment suite in the history of web commerce. You guys make it so easy, it's not even funny. If shipstation integrated with CommerceHub, we may actually end up liking dealing with BestBuy or Home Depot !
warehouse18dt
First-timer (legacy)
'@ShipStation - This is definitely a must-have integration that should be a priority for shipstation. +1