cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ydspanier
First-timer (legacy)
Add a field in the response for get shipment and get order to indicate if the shipment has been delivered.
14 Comments
info894
First-timer (legacy)
Yes. I'm also using looking for the same idea. It will be really great if we have delivered flag in API!
chris45
First-timer (legacy)
Please make provide status beyond just delivered or not... the text provided via the UI would be great.
savraj
First-timer (legacy)
How is this not part of the API already?!
shipping58
Rookie
I've requested this before in other requests too. I just worded it differently. I have a really hard time understanding how order status doesn't already update with the delivered status. This would really help our automation of order followup for our customers and marketing initiatives. ShipStation already has Delivered status, we just want that status posted back to our storefronts. Easy change!
hughs
First-timer (legacy)
Similarly, we want to follow up with our customers (either with re-marketing offers or surveys), but there's no way (that I can tell) for us to get the customer email for shipment records, when shipments has been marked as delivered. I can see the map pin notification icon turn green on the shipments page, but if I export that data - there is no notifications or delivered flag displayed in the raw data for us to filter that data. Similarly, there is no way to exported delivered notification email data from the customer engagement dashboard. I know that's slightly different, but I'm assuming that including a delivered flag in the API - both for customer communication and for shipment completion - could allow access to the data: be it raw data exports or ideally api object data points.
mary6
First-timer (legacy)
Any update about this?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @test_fulfillment1 thank you for checking in on this! At this time, we're still reviewing feedback for the API and will let you know here when there are any updates for you.
media5
First-timer (legacy)
Hi! Any update here? We would love this as well. We use zapier for api integration between shipstation and hubspot and a delivered trigger would be incredibly useful.
technology1
First-timer (legacy)
Adding a 'delivered' flag to ShipStation API responses for /shipments /orders is essential! The ShipStation GUI already shows when an Order is delivered, so why can we not access that data in the API?
technology1
First-timer (legacy)
Please add 'delivered' data to API responses