cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
daniel21
First-timer (legacy)
Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration
38 Comments
mbarr_amysue
First-timer (legacy)
We have also started expanding into Facebook usage for custom request orders. Would be nice to have a 'reliable' way to import the customer's address information at least.
michael_hatfiel
First-timer (legacy)
There is an option through zapier.com which can automatically send new orders from facebook (or instagram) shops to shipstation. However, it doesn't update the order (status, tracking #, carrier) when shipped, so you need to do that manually for now. This might be a good interim solution depending on your store vaolume. https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-shops/integrations
evanusa_ebay
First-timer (legacy)
Can someone from the company please respond to this request. Facebook Marketplace is a mainline of commerce for me and I want to stay with ShipStation. I would love to just have a way to import the addresses at a minimum.
ebaber
First-timer (legacy)
We too are using Facebook and Instagram as a selling avenue. ShipStation needs to update their practices to include this as a channel.
nate2
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates on this? We all need the ability to sync with Facebook Shop.
e_
First-timer (legacy)
We also started using facebook. Please help by creating a connection, I'm sure it'll open up tons of new opportunities for you to gain new customers.
ashley
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to see this integration done, as we use Facebook/Instagram Shopping as well! I have several friends who could benefit from this alone.
eezbuy8
First-timer (legacy)
I have only 1 listing on facebook market place, and I already have some orders there, I hope shiptation will support facebook market place soon
jhutchi
Occasional Contributor

I had to manually print 300+ orders yesterday, there is no way to get a CSV or Excel sheet direct from them that I can find either...

Facebook Marketplace is going to be the next big thing.. I can see Ebay going under in a couple years because of it.

PLEASE GET THIS FIGURED OUT!!!

KissDev
New Contributor

Yes, this and Instagram Checkout.