cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobynG
Rookie

I like that I can set Shipstation to automatically import orders from my online store, but there is no information on how often this occurs. I see a few possible solutions to this, and I've listed them below in order of most preferred to least. 

1. Ideally, I would love to be able to set the update frequency by hour, day, or week (i.e. "update every X hours"; "update every X days"; "update very X weeks", with the ability to select both fields). 
  2. If the above it not possible, then offering the option to choose between a few set timeframes (i.e. "10 minutes" or "every hour" or "every day" or "every week").
  3. At the very minimum, I would like to see the frequency of the updates right next to option to turn on automoatic imports, even if I can not choose how often they occur. (i.e. "Your orders will automatically update every 1-2 hours.")

I've seen this feature requested before, and I know it would be super helpful to many users! @SuperMgr-Sarah @MaryS @Olivia-A @Manager-Erin @MDunegan @DColeman @briabeeson 

2 Comments
Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @RobynG

Welcome to the community. We are so happy to have you here with us. 

Thank you so much for providing this thoughtful feedback to us. I am going to move this post into the Ideas section of the community so others can vote and comment on it. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Stevea74
New Contributor

2 Hours is crazy, every 5 /10 mins would be brilliant