cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
debra_kaferly
First-timer (legacy)
Currently SS does not work to notify PayPal of tracking info and ship status. I am told by SS that they are not integrated with the correct PayPal API to allow this to happen. This is a big disadvantage for PayPal users, causing us an extra step by having to manually update each individual order in PayPal with tracking information. The current integration between PayPal and SS is not complete. SS, please do what is needed to integrate fully with PayPal.
14 Comments
sweetsouthernbe
First-timer (legacy)
I personally have so many orders in PayPal that I donรข€™t add tracking to my invoices. I have to rely on ShipStation emails to notify customers BUT then I get constant requests for tracking for those that wonรข€™t check their emails. It is not practical and Iรข€™d love to see PayPal and ShipStation yรข€™all to each other on every aspect.
info502
First-timer (legacy)
Hi Guys, Definitely agree with the two other posts. Unfortunately, not integrating with paypal is very frustrating. Most of our orders are paypal, and if we do not upload at least 80% of tracking on paypal we could loose our tier 1 status on paypal. I get it may not be possible for ship station, but whoever is designing the ship station software is not helping us business owners. We all know that you can't integrate with paypal, so why do we have to go back to the order we just created a label for, highlight the tracking and copy it? I feel like I should tally up how many times I have to do this and deduct $1.00 for each time and send ship station the bill. Yes, pretty frustrated. But wait, an easy fix would be the following, so at least I feel like I am getting my moneys worth here. You know when an order comes in from paypal, right? Why not automatically copy the tracking number for us the second the label is created, so we just have to paste in in paypal? Sick idea right? About a week or so of coding on your end should make this happen. I expect at least a $7.00 credit for this insane idea!
ngocmai910
First-timer (legacy)
I also need this function.
trumindgame
First-timer (legacy)
so dumb please update
kelsie
Contributor
This has got to be a joke that tracking isn't pushed to Paypal...
KHALID
First-timer (legacy)
Greetings, Sir/Madam. Please update ShipStation so that the tracking number is automatically updated on PayPal. It is extremely important for us to continue using ShipStation Regards
bayne
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please! I didn't even realize it wasn't happening until now
sales128
First-timer (legacy)
Our clients who paid via PayPal complained about not getting tracking number numbers. We did not realize that tracking numbers were not sending to PayPal automatically. Hope to add this feature on.
kelsie
Contributor
'@shipstation any feedback on when this feature will be completed?
debra_kaferly
First-timer (legacy)
'@shipstation please review and send an update on this. It is very important.