cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
support282
First-timer (legacy)
I'd like to see my cart's order number ported into FBA Amazon, to maintain consistence and make tracking easier, when there is a delivery problem. As of now, the order number is not ported, so Amazon assigns a unique order ID that is very long and cumbersome. If shipworks ports our order numbers into FBA Amazon, we can trace them when necessary very easily.
8 Comments
support282
First-timer (legacy)
Port our Order Number into FBA....sorry for the typos!
info923
First-timer (legacy)
I would really like this as well. When orders get stuck or lost, we have to go find the orders and contact amazon customer service to get refunds on shipments lost. not being able to look up the orders makes it very hard to manage.
shipstation61
First-timer (legacy)
Yes Please!
amazingodysseyi
First-timer (legacy)
Must have option to ad prefix or suffix to order number else we might endup with duplicate orders. add shipstation or FBM in front of order then order number.
info889
First-timer (legacy)
I have no votes left, but this is a must for us too.
hi7
First-timer (legacy)
We need this so much as well, to help us find orders within FBA especially since there are known issues with tracking numbers not being sent over to Shipstation as highlighted in this thread: http://forums.shipstation.com/discussion/681/amazon-fbm-orders-fulfilled-by-fba
logistics9
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see this as something that could be done for any selling channel. Being able to place your own order/invoice number would be immensely helpful for bookkeeping purposes.
ORDERS109
First-timer (legacy)
ok so i just found out they made a fix for this where it will read [Order Number]-[StoreID]-[OrderID] i had to ask them to enable this setting