Did you mean: 
tansales
Contributor

integration with hermes business? UK

so we can use our own rates?

4 Comments

Hello there @tansales,

Thank you for posting this idea!

We are not currently proceeding with connecting the Hermes business accounts. With that in mind, the product team is always looking at new integration requests for moving forward! 

tansales
Contributor

Hi, I would just like to make you aware that Zenstores, Zolo, Veequ, Mintsoft, Linnworks, DispatchCloud and pretty much every integrator supports Hermes business accounts.

Why do you have a Shipstation partnership with Hermes and also a Hermes Corporate integration but won't support the standard Hermes business accounts.

Unfortunately, Hermes will a preferred courier service for us going forward, so we will have to move to another integrator if you will not connect.

tansales
Contributor

Hi @Moderator-Davis , I would just like to make you aware that Zenstores, Zolo, Veequ, Mintsoft, Linnworks, DispatchCloud and pretty much every integrator supports Hermes business accounts.

Why do you have a Shipstation partnership with Hermes and also a Hermes Corporate integration but won't support the standard Hermes business accounts.

Unfortunately, Hermes will a preferred courier service for us going forward, so we will have to move to another integrator if you will not connect.

tansales
Contributor

Hi @Moderator-Davis , I would just like to make you aware that Zenstores, Zolo, Veequ, Mintsoft, Linnworks, DispatchCloud and pretty much every integrator supports Hermes business accounts.