cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
endgraincraft
First-timer

I have a customer who has asked to have UPS hold onto the package that I already sent.  This is possible through UPS, but because I'm shipping with ShipStation as a third party, I cannot use the UPS tool "UPS Delivery Intercept" to manage this delivery.  The UPS Delivery Intercept allows a UPS account holder to:

• Request the package be returned to you.
  • Redirect the package to another address.
  • Reschedule the delivery for another day.
  • Request the package be held for pickup by the recipient

Can ShipStation access, or allow user to access, this standard service so that businesses like mine can modify deliveries?  

2 Comments
Angie
First-timer

This exact situation just happened to me. I tried everything to manage it online.  I even signed up for UPS My Choice which was USELESS when you ship through third parties likes shipstation!! I was in an automated hell!!  There really needs to be a management system for those who use third party shipping tools like shipstation! When I finally got ahold of a (REAL LIFE PERSON), 45 minutes later and explained the situation, It was handled in minutes! I am so frustrated over something so simple.Come On UPS DO BETTER!!  Dedicate LIVE PERSONS to handle third party inquries that you allow to connect to your system with little to no support or keep up with the times and upgrade your system.

jeremy_S-and-S
Frequent Contributor

@Angie what did you do? Or did they do it? I came here looking for just this same thing. After a long time on SS chat, the rep told me it couldn't be done. Maybe I should call instead?

Never mind. I misread it as you being on the phone with ShipStation, not UPS.