cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CSeale
First-timer

It would be amazing if the Unleashed Integration could be made available to those who use Unleashed as their inventory management system in North America. Currently, I am told that the integration is only available to those located in The United Kingdom and Australia. I am unsure as to how much additional work it would take to unlock this integration for those located in North America but I assume it would be much easier than starting from scratch.

5 Comments
Tysew
New Contributor

Please add Unleashed Inventory Management Softeware as a Selling Channel

Bobst3r
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree. I'm sure there are many Unleashed Software customers that would love to be able to harness the power of ShipStation.

highisland
New Contributor

Agree - with Quickbooks inexplicably retiring Commerce, I bet a lot of companies like mine are looking at Unleashed as replacement.  

I was shocked to see they aren't hooked into SS.  Now I will have to go with a solution that doesn't include SS or look for a potentially inferior solution than what Unleashed offers.

highisland
New Contributor

ShipStation - please add this integration, with QB Commerce being retired in August, a lot of companies are going to be looking for new order management systems.  Unleashed should be one you guys are hooked into!

Bobst3r
Occasional Contributor

We do currently use Unleashed and ShipStation together. You can export orders from Unleashed to SS by using the Unleashed Export to 3PL option. And them import them into SS using a template you set up. I've created a "crude" python app that uses both API's and transfers the orders for us. Having them integrated would definitely be the nicest option for sure.