cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt30
First-timer (legacy)
At this time with Shopify's new order editing feature, shipstation currently only supports adding line items to current orders. We would like the feature to also support removal of items as well. Otherwise we have to split orders which is not efficient.
13 Comments
rob11
First-timer (legacy)
Shopify now is allowing order edits. However, when we make an order edit, such as removing or adding an item to an order, this info is not being passed to shipstation correctly.
Adam
New Contributor
Shopify rolled out an edit order feature, however if an item is removed from an order with an edit in Shopify ShipStation isn't updated. ShipStation needs to support the edit order functionality that Shopify natively rolled out.
orders10
First-timer (legacy)
For the Shopify integration, if an item is removed/refunded from an order, that should sync to Shipstation. This is an essential function.
ashleyb
First-timer (legacy)
Updating this feature would definitely help with most companies' workflow for removing items, updating sizes, adding items, etc.
pete8314
First-timer
Apparently I've used all my votes, but agreed, we had this option under BigCommerce, but need it for Shopify.
ordenes
First-timer (legacy)
Also, if you have not noticed if you remove a product from shopifys order, shipstation instead of removing this product it actually leaves it in the order and adds to the order whatever you added to the order, creating a mess.
naama
First-timer (legacy)
Has anyone found a solution for this yet? Shipstation shows the added item as well as the removed item. Need a solution for this ASAP!
jay3
First-timer (legacy)
Is there any update to this?? Current situation is causing a mess with inventory allocation and additional steps for our customer support team.
aaron3
First-timer (legacy)
any update to this? it should get removed entirely from the order in shipstation instead of getting left in there. this causes a lot of confusion for the fulfillment team.
capandgown
New Contributor
Asked this last year to customer support and the answer is that we should contact Shopify... I do the same thing as @mattegibson, where after I edit in Shopify to remove something, I need to immediate refresh in Shipstation, and then split that item as a new order named "xxxxx-cancel". Then I need to wait for this split order to show up in Shipstation, which could take 1-2 minutes for no apparent reason, then actually cancel this order.