cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Fedex Ground Collect. This should be included and I am surprised its not. Almost every big box store I have ever shipped for requires Fedex Ground Collect. Thanks.
49 Comments
scott48
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, PLEASE add this feature.
chuck1
First-timer (legacy)
We ship to THOUSANDS of FedEx Office (formerly Kinkos) locations nationwide and FedEx corporate INSISTS that we use FedEx Ground Collect for deliveries going to their stores & production centers. We absolutely need this feature and your competitor ShipRush has it, so we will be continuing to give our money to them. Please add this feature asap.
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
I have also been able to confirm of two other shipping programs EXACTLY like shipstation that allow fedex ground collect. This is not a FedEx allowance issue as we were initially led to believe.
chuck1
First-timer (legacy)
Absolutely Chris. I feel it speaks volumes that I have "FEDEX Corporate"insisting (or rather demanding) that we use the FedEx Ground Collect billing option for shipments going to thousands of their locations.
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Why does other software exactly like Shipstation offer this but SS doesn't? Please add!
justin33
First-timer (legacy)
We desperately need ShipStation to offer the Collect billing option. Come on guys...
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Has anyone added SHIPRUSH service since they offer Fedex Ground Collect? I still can't believe SHIPSTATION refuses to offer this service. Every single large entity that a fulfillment center ships too REQUIRES Fedex Ground Collect. It's a no-brainer.
william4
First-timer (legacy)
It's been a while since anyone posted here but this also would be a massive help to us
joshg
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please add this. Its absolutely insane that shipstation does not support shipping collect
tasharina_ling
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, we need this.