since ‎02-07-2023

User Statistics

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am looking for the ability to create/customize packing slip layouts. We are currently doing 80% of our shipping in ShipStation but still have to pay for and maintain our legacy shipping system because the remaining 20% of our orders are not able to...
I would like a report that shows all labels that have been printed but have no movement against them. Given that you can only void labels within 28 days of being printed, it would be very helpful to have visibility to all labels that are printed and ...