cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
mikeedwards
Occasional Contributor

We have negotiated rates but do not want to display those rates to customers. I'd like to see a spot for a markup at the store and/or carrier level, either as a flat "handling fee" or as a percentage of the shipping charge. The reports would be able to include both "true charge" and "marked up charge". (In our case, we have no client-facing stores, and only want this feature for running reports at the backend, but I could see where other users might like it in that situation.)

7 Comments
EZBearing
First-timer

I am looking for this feature as well!

Webmenace
Occasional Contributor

This feature would be handy for anyone that quotes prices over the phone or during a face-to-face sale.

We have many multiple shipping options from our Fed-Ex, UPS and Endicia carriers and then we have the same directly using Shipstation's Carriers...

We tack on a small percentage to the actual shipping to cover things like boxes and other intricate packing details... 
It would be really nice for us to be able to set a preset formula so that our sales floor can quote our shipping and handling upcharges automagically without the use and mess of calculators, tens of multiple mouse clicks and expensive mistakes.

mikeedwards
Occasional Contributor

yeah, it seems like a no-brainer to have such functionality that I'm surprised it isn't already built-in

CoasterStone
New Contributor

anyone find a solution for this?

Webmenace
Occasional Contributor

Nope... we're doing it all manual with excel and calculators.

CoasterStone
New Contributor

That doesn't work with integrations. Seems like this should be a simple task to add on SS side.

cdelmadrid
First-timer

I agree, they need to add this feature.