Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Goals Giveaway

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello Amazing Community Members, 

As we reach the end of the first week of 2021 we figured this would be the perfect time to share professional goals. To sweeten the pot we are turning this into a giveaway. Share your professional goals in a comment below for a chance to win an exclusive ShipStation Swag pack. 

This giveaway contest will be open until January 12th 2021 and the winner will be randomly selected and announced on January 13th 2021.  

I will start this off with one of my own: 

I want to challenge myself to take on more learning courses around infographics and graphic design. 

Can’t wait to see everyone’s goals! 

giphy (18).gif

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

17 REPLIES 17

WClma
New Contributor

As a business owner my goal for 2021 is to increase our social media presence and sales from those channels

MrsPadge527
First-timer

My business goal for the year is to rank up 2x in the company I am with this year! 

TheK9Nose
New Contributor

My professional goal for 2021 is to grow my shipping by 30% by developing better SEO on my website and streamlining shipping procedures.

Kayshea
New Contributor

My professional Goal for 2021 is to show up on social media platforms and also design a digital portfolio to add to my e-commerce sites. 

Our goal is to increase sales 10% while improving efficiency and inventory management.

flutelyfe
First-timer

One of my many business goals for 2021 is to implement an inventory management system that works across our online platforms and integrates warehouse sales as well.

yearofthepig
Rookie

My professional goals for 2021 are to streamline my business and utilize social media content to increase my sales.

419Mining
First-timer

As a small business owner, my 2021 goal is to spend less time working, more time with my family.

aquapillar
Occasional Contributor

my 2021 goal is to look for more webinars to learn new ways to increase my efficiency on my business especially on better shipping price/method and shipping strategies.

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

I want to become more versed in Coding as well as utilizing more of Ship Station's options available to us!

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

As manger my goal for 2021 help my boss to try sell more stuff on more sites that out connected to ship station what works with the products he sells   to make the business grow  

dqj211
New Contributor

My goal is to help my company expand their employees and to double wholesale shipments!

JdotLynnette
Rookie

My goals for 2021 are to be consistent in social media marketing and increasing online sales.

imix4u
Contributor

2021-goals.jpg

Just a guy with an awesome beard who loves coffee, Bourbon, and music. I also sell a ton of truck and Jeep accessories.

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello all,

Thank you for your entries. We will be announcing the winner shortly. Stayed tuned!

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Holiday DIY copy.gif

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Congratulations @aquapillar! We will be reaching out shortly to gather your shipping information. For everyone who entered, thank you so much for sharing your goals with us. I am so excited to see everyone crush their goals in 2021 and to commemorate this everyone who entered this giveaway will be getting a very special badge!