cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contest Alert: Share Your Favorite Winter Drink Recipe!

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Copy of Red White Green Naughty Or Nice Christmas Card.gif

Hello and welcome, 

We want to celebrate the relaunch of the Community and this winter season by starting off with a contest. Share your favorite winter drink recipe with us for a chance to win one of our brand new ceramic Community mugs.

We will take all of the entries submitted and randomly select our winners. in addition, anyone who enters will receive an exclusive Community badge that will be revealed when we announce our winners.

You will have until 12/30/20 to submit your entries. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

3 REPLIES 3

imix4u
Contributor

Y'all may as well not even bother 😛

Here's a wonderful concoction that I came up with. This starts with a double shot of espresso from freshly-ground coffee beans that were aged in a whiskey barrel. As if you were making a latte, you steam and very slightly froth Five Farms Irish Bourbon Cream and add it to the espresso. Top it all off with BourbonSmoked Sugar.

Great for Christmas morning or substitute decaf espresso if it's time for night-night.

You're welcome!

YUMYUM

Just a guy with an awesome beard who loves coffee, Bourbon, and music. I also sell a ton of truck and Jeep accessories.

Hi @imix4u , 

This sounds and looks amazing!! I actually have distant family with a farm in County Cork, so it is cool to see that your cream liquor comes from Ireland. I am writing down all of these brands right now so I can recreate this drink. 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello All, 

This Contest is currently closed. Congratulations to @imix4u! We will have some more contests coming in the new year, get excited!