cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Giveaway Alert* Meet Moderator Davis

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

We are so excited to finally announce our newest team member and moderator, Davis! To welcome him in the best way possible we have asked @Moderator-Davis  to tell you a little about himself. 

But that’s not all! It would not be a celebration without a very special giveaway!

We will be giving away up to 6 swag packs and all you have to do to enter is comment on this post by June 21st, 2021 with a welcome message or gif for Davis!

Winners will be randomly drawn and announced June 28th, 2021. 

Hello, wonderful community members! I'm Davis!  

I am the new full-time moderator for the Community and I could not be more excited to be here and meet all of you as we build a thriving community 

Just a bit about me... I am originally from right here in Austin, Tx and this city means the world to me! From the food to the music scene to our new MLS team, Austin FC, I absolutely adore my home.

I started with ShipStation just over 2 years ago as a support agent. Then about this time last year, I moved over to the Onboarding team to help our newest users get their sea legs on the platform. Now I’m excited to have a chance to be a part of the ShipStation Community like never before! This will certainly be an amazing experience that I am elated to share with you all. 

I am a pretty easy-going fellow. Life is pretty much eating queso as often as possible and cuddling up with my cat when I’m not going to a concert! I’m totally enamored with things like Star Wars, D&D, Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, and music throughout the generations and genres! 

Providing a space where you all can feel free to speak openly and be heard is very important to me. This is the main reason why I have decided to take on this role! 

As the phenomenal Bill Withers sang, “I just might have a problem that you’d understand.” I feel that our strength is not found in the individual, but in the community that supports each other. It has been said a million times and I still find it to be true: “a rising tide raises all ships.” 

Please feel welcome to reach out to me, either in a private message or a mention on a post. I look forward to meeting everyone and working to help make this a tremendous community for all to enjoy! 

May the force be with you, always! 

Davis The Moderator.

10 REPLIES 10

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

welcome  @Moderator-Davis  🍫🍰

from

logo.jpg team 

Thank You! - GIF on Imgur

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

SportTime
Contributor

Waving bear Gif

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

Davis!! Welcome to the most awesome support community 😀🐎

-Horse Guard Inc. 

Best Excited GIFs | Gfycat

jeremy_S-and-S
Frequent Contributor

David Rose Schitts Creek GIF - DavidRose SchittsCreek Hi - Discover & Share  GIFs

jeremy_S-and-S
Frequent Contributor

btw, anyone who quotes Bill Withers is gold in my book!

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

via GIPHY

Congratulations to @jeremy_S-and-S@HorseGuard@ozie27280 , and @SportTime. I will be in touch soon via private messages to gather shipping information.