cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OR
Occasional Contributor

My company is currently using branded return portal and we got some emails from our customers that they can not print the label on their end.

I tested some orders and found out that it happens on mobile devices. The label is created when customers submit the return request through the return portal but it can't be printed from mobile devices. 

Once I click the print return label button, the print preview shows the page of the return portal instead of the return label.

I asked this to customer service and I was told this page is designed for computers not mobile devices.

If so, is there a way to make it work or will there be any alternatives instead of using branded portal?

Please advise!

1 Comment
Old_Auto_Seller
First-timer

We have been having the same issues. I created a case with ShipStation almost 2 months ago and they finally got back to me saying the same thing. "Not intended to be used with a mobile device". 

There is a large chunk of people that do not own computers, and use their phones or tablets as a computer, so not allowing them to print a label is very frustrating.