cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April ShipStation University: continue the conversation here.

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello all, 

Thank you again for joining us today to talk about Cross-Border Selling and International Shipping. Just because the event is over that does not mean that the fun needs to end. 

Do you have any questions that were not addressed live,  event feedback, or just want to share your favorite parts of today's event? 

We want to hear from you!  So add a comment below and let us know. 

- The ShipStation University Team 

12 REPLIES 12

Arctic
First-timer

Hi Thanks for the event today! Arctic Pineapple LLC

sheabath
First-timer

Thank you for today's webinar.

Diana Cyrill
Shea Bath
sheabath.com

PixenShipping
New Contributor

Thanks interesting content today.

Brian 

House of Pixen

TheGreenGuard
First-timer

Hey!  Thanks for the great presentation today!  ~The Green Guard (jr@greenboylawns.com)

crashindustries
New Contributor

Awesome event! Looking forward to getting our international shipping automated and this was very helpful.

kisstheryng
First-timer

Hello-

I really enjoyed the conversation about international shipping! I have so many international customers but shipping costs have been a huge issue. I learned so much especially about additional costs that I need to consider with international shipping This was very helpful, thank you!

MarlinStrapWare
First-timer

This webinar was full of great information. Do you have any information about CUSMA? I have been struggling to find good information on that.

Thanks!

julias
First-timer

Thank you for such an informational session today! My questions were addressed live and I even had questions answered that I didn't even know I had! Very helpful and insightful.

Julia

Elephant Group Solutions

kwademi
First-timer

The webinar answered so many questions that have been floating around in my head since I joined ShipStation!  I really appreciate the ShipStation University program.  Great job!

No_Lift_Systems
First-timer

Great info!

We are fairly new to shipping and selling online. Any automation rules that are generally helpful to have or that are a sort of necessity for efficient selling/shipping?

That greatly depends on how much you ship per day, your main carrier/service, etc. In general I would make automations for things you want the majority of your packages to have as well as automations for edge-cases that you are worried about. An example of an edge-case is what if a customer spends enough money that you might add a rule that applies insurance to the package. There are so many things you can do!

donald
First-timer

Just reviewed the webinar. Great content, thanks.

Donald Cartledge

JX3 Outdoors