cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation Course Discussion

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Have thoughts or questions about our Automation course? Please share them with us below…

4 REPLIES 4

AC
New Contributor

I'm interested in this course... how do I get more information?

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi AC, 

Thank you for being a part of our community and for your interest in this course. You can use the following link to look at the course curriculum and start the course when you are ready.  

Automation in ShipStation Course  

All of our current training are on-demand and self-paced so you can complete the course when it is convenient for you. Please let us know how it goes after you have a chance to check it out. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

britt
First-timer

hi..im having a difficult time figuring out how to make sure orders with multiple items populate with the correct weight, service, dimensions. We have tons of products with tons of skus and I'm having to go through all the multiple item orders several times a day to adjust how it was populated because there are so many variations that the customer could order. I made some automation rules for the most common combinations but it still doesn't work. any tips? thank you

MCARBO-Don
Contributor

Is there any way to get an advanced level course for automations? I love them and use them to help make my life easier, however some do not always function.