cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Webmenace
Occasional Contributor

The administrator of the account should be able to add a handful of email addresses to get the Weekly Digest Email.
Currently, the only way for anyone to get a copy of that email is that they have to be a named user, give them permissions to reporting and then opt themselves into getting the report.

So if the owner of the company, or the controller or a director of finance wants a copy, I have to either forward it to them with or with filter rules (but I don't care to receive it myself if I'm the admin), or I have to add one of the email recipients as a named user for $15-5 dollars that don't want or need any functionality of Shipstation except for this report.

TL;DR

1. Allow the administrator of the account to add one or more emails to get the Weekly Digest without taking up a named user slot.
2. Weekly digest should contain an Excel attachment so that the data can be consumed easily by biz folks.

1 Comment
KParker
Contributor

I think the ability to send to multiple users who are not paid users is an absolute need. 

There are higher-ups who may need this reporting but are not going to process anything internally in the system. 

For now if possible you could add a shared inbox or distribution list to your email domain and assign it to one of the named users.