cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
dash
First-timer (legacy)
Exporting Line Item Data via the Shipments Tab is missing the Custom Fields data option After clicking Advanced Options, Custom Fields does not pop up and this is a very general need for many people including ourselves. We need the Custom Fields Data to be on our Shipment Line Item Export for automating our shipping process.
4 Comments
heather9
First-timer (legacy)
YES! This is a huge problem for me as well. I dropship en masse for Zulily. Post-shipment, they require an upload of TWO unique identifiers for each product sold: product ID and order ID. There's currently no way to export a *user-created* product ID, order ID, and tracking number from the "shipments" tab. As it is now, I have to manually match product IDs after export and it's a massive headache. As much as I love ShipStation (and I truly do, so it hurts to say this!), I may have to search for a new shipping system that has this feature. It's worth noting that Zulily has just started asking businesses like mine to use a third party shipping system of their choosing rather than Zulily's internal system. It's a new incentive to try to save Zulily money. So, more and more Zulily vendors are going to want to move out of Zulily's internal system and into ShipStation and will run into this exact same problem.
candie_smith
First-timer (legacy)
I agree! I need this field too!
sarfarazodesk
First-timer
We need this data as well, any update on this?
Status changed to: Investigating
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee