cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
daniel38
First-timer (legacy)
It would be awesome to have an option to automatically send a certain report criteria. For example the ability to automatically send and excel report of daily shipments to myself. Or a monthly report for shipping cost.
31 Comments
nlounsbury
First-timer (legacy)
Ideally any report would be great to have the ability to schedule/automate. We have a need to send the shipping manifests to specific users daily in different locations as adding the step to login to a system they don't necessarily use frequently acts friction in their workflow. Also, this could better support FTP functionality. So if we could also choose from formats (xls, txt, xml, etc.) that would be ideal.
steve28
First-timer (legacy)
I agree, would love to automate these reports
eking
First-timer
We are looking for a way to create a filtered report, perhaps just a subset of skus that shipped each day/week/month, etc, and schedule this report to run daily and email to a list of users (or to me for auto-forwarding). This is a 3 voter request for me!
RBspice
First-timer
I really need the shipped item report emailed or better yet sent via FTP daily. This would allow me to automate inventory deductions from my inventory software (which I currently do manually)
khanna
First-timer (legacy)
We would appreciate if the feature is added. That is automate the export of orders at a specific time/date. Thanks
webmaster9
First-timer (legacy)
daily report for us would be great ... sent to an email address showing the age of the orders.
steve14
New Contributor
Daily report would be big for us too. - # of awaiting shipments would be first priority. next would be - age of the orders - product / SKU breakdown - package type Would save me loads of time preparing my morning meeting for my team where we discuss the workload for the day.
hello40
First-timer (legacy)
Seeking this too ! Please
stephanie1
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to automatically email a report on a daily basis would be FANTASTIC.
info166
Regular Visitor
I envision having an existing pre-defined report run on a user-specified schedule and then sent via email to an individual or distribution list. Next evolution, to be able to customize a report including the layout and data fields. This should also have the capability to be emailed to an individual or a distribution list. FYI, I'm a Fortune 500 business and IT consultant and believe what I'm asking for is expected in a platform such as ShipStation. To deliver this would equate to "Meets Expectations", but would be seen by the community as a huge win and possibly a differentiator. Chris Stuckel Owner, FieldTorq Products, LLC info@fieldtorqknives.com