cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tisatreasure
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to see a report for sales tax paid by shipped to state.
122 Comments
info1121
First-timer (legacy)
We may run reports to let us know to which US states we ship to the most. Reports could be on monthly basis or custom dates.
kunyuantsai
First-timer (legacy)
eBay and Amazon sellers do need this feature.
info1101
First-timer (legacy)
Please get this, eBay doesn't show this info to seller. Without this report, I can't use this platform.
chris110
First-timer (legacy)
Would be a great report. Might be even better if it was a detailed tax report per county as some counties charge a different sales tax
adam30
First-timer (legacy)
This really is a easy report for ShipStation to add to our reports. All the data is already in the cloud and there is already a field called "Tax Paid". We just need a query setup to get the data.
jr_johnson
First-timer
I do quarterly pre-payments for sales tax in CA, so I would love something simple to allow me to quickly find the dollar amount for a given period. It could be in the settings; put your nexus state in, sales tax rate, done. After the year closes, I can use the existing reports to clean up and tighten the data behind the pre-payments.
reinhardtdepot
First-timer (legacy)
It seems like quite a few people have asked for this feature. I wonder why they are dragging their heels. They already have sales by country. It would be a very similar layout.
reinhardtdepot
First-timer (legacy)
reinhardtdepot
First-timer (legacy)
pat7
First-timer (legacy)
Add a county field in addition to city and state for sales tax report.