cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tisatreasure
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to see a report for sales tax paid by shipped to state.
122 Comments
sales217
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a nice feature to have!
suzanne1
First-timer (legacy)
I'd love to be able to run a report that showed what customers paid toward shipping vs the actual cost, and then be able to sort that report by the order tags associated with each order.
hello69
First-timer (legacy)
We need the ability to pull a shipping report at the end of the month that shows all of the shipping info (buyer, recipient, date, etc.) that also include products shipped. We need this so that we can invoice our customers. Thank you.
kristian
First-timer (legacy)
Ok so you guys SHOW "Returning Customers" in the Insights UI but there is NO WAY to actually identify / see who the returning customers are. It would help to obviously be able to SEE your returning customers to re-market to them. Obvious stuff here.
hello65
First-timer (legacy)
We recently started using the scan to verify & print option. I had a customer come back this week saying she is missing products from her order. I would like to be able to run a report to verify that the items were physically scanned and verified before being shipped. Is this something y'all can do?
Miriam
First-timer
We DESPERATELY need to be able to run exportable reports that show sales by state with revenue/state and products sold/state.
romel
First-timer (legacy)
Generating true profit for everyone might be complicated but just the COST OF THE PRODUCT would be great rather than having nothing at all, something is better than nothing. At the end of the day true profit can never be calculated since all businesses have so many additional costs, Bank fees, International wire fees, insurance, payroll, ect ect. But just having the COST of the product would be great.
kenm
First-timer (legacy)
I would love to see a place where pertinent info could be added to specific orders of repeat customers. Sothat was each time another order was placed you could view your notes, ie. specific personal shipping instructions for that 1 customer (for example "Don't include "XYZ" for that customer" because XYZ are included in all other orders.
wholesale3
First-timer (legacy)
To add to this, we want to identify the 'New Customers' and add filters/rules to identify the customer type on orders as well.
dean4
First-timer (legacy)
Dispatch Time Report... It would be good to be able to run a report that shows the time an order was placed and the time it was dispatched. Then a column which shows the difference in hours/minutes. This would enable us to setup KPI's around dispatch times to make sure that we are sending orders in the most efficient way.