cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page isn’t workingIf the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 401

siteemails55
New Contributor

Hey guys,

I am getting this error and Ship Station support has not been so helpful. Thinking of unsubscribing and moving on to a platform that supports etsy because most of my sales are from Etsy. Thought I make one last effort by posting here before I make a decision. If there's anyone that could help with this error please let me know. 

This happens when I try to integrate my shipstation account with Etsy. As soon as I click connect it takes me to the site and then when I enter my email and password I get a dead page (Screenshot attached)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Chatt

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OKay just to update you guys. I was able to connect my store when I tried through the below link

https://ss.shipstation.com/

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @siteemails55

Thanks for updating us that you were able to get connected! Thats terrific news. 

Happy shipping! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

irrel22
Occasional Contributor

I had the same problem with Shopify and this fixed it. Why though? * confused face *

Hey there @irrel22

The 401 error usually means an authorization error, I would recommend double checking all connection credentials. Please feel free to reach out to our support team for direct investigation.  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!