Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super User Spotlight: Eric

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello amazing Community Members, 

You may or may not know but in the Community, we have a small group of subject matter experts called Super Users. This hand-selected group volunteers their time to help their fellow community members and maintain a positive and welcoming environment for all.

Since we know you will be seeing them around the community we want to introduce you to them. This Month, we want to highlight our amazing Super User, @eric-siversen. Eric was chosen to be one of the inaugural group of super users and has been an asset to our community since. 

Who better to tell you a little bit more about himself than Eric:

Q: Can you tell the community a little bit about yourself?

A:  I am married for 14 years, with 2 daughters 13 & 11. I've been in e-commerce for about 11 years now. I have a drop shipping and fulfillment business, and also have created a dozen brands of different products along the way. 

Q: What company are you currently with and what is your position? 

A: I am the co-owner and CEO of Center Link Media. I manage the day to day operations, as well as handling the sourcing and coordination of our China office in Shenzhen. 

Q: Can you tell us something fun or interesting about yourself? 

Eric: I love to travel and try new and exciting adventures wherever I go. A few fun excursions have been Bungee Jumping off a mountain in China, Whale shark diving in Maldives, Nighttime Manta Rays dives in Hawaii, and plenty of other cool trips. I am looking forward to getting back to traveling again soon. 

YouTube Thumbnail (2).png

Q: What would you say are your favorite shipstation features or personal areas of specialty within the platform? 

A: My favorite features in Shipstation would be automation rules. I am a big fan of automating as many processes as possible, and creating efficiency. 

Q: What is your favorite part about being a Super User and a part of this Community? 

A: I have always liked helping others be successful. I know sometimes starting out is tough and having good advice from your peers is very helpful. Shipstation has some of the best customer service around, but I am happy to contribute to help other shippers as well alongside a company of which I have always been a big fan of for my business.

1 REPLY 1

DennisLEE9
New Contributor

Hi Eric , Excuse me ,my question is ,How to add custom sku# information on the label , especially on FCM LETTER label , I need bulk print FCM LETTER labels ,and need add some information on these label