cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NECESSARY FEATURE: Add "Packing Slip Printed" Column to Orders Awaiting Shipment

TanyaPrima
First-timer

It is imperative that we be able to see a column showing if the packing slip has been printed, in the Orders Awaiting Shipment tab. 

I have seen many other requests for this since as early as 2021. And the column is already available in the Shipments tab. So there is no reason why this shouldn't be able to implement right away. 

Shipstation please implement this feature urgently 

6 REPLIES 6

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @TanyaPrima!

Thank you for your post! We will mark this post as a feature request. Please keep posting your ideas; it makes us better. 

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

jeff9
First-timer

We created a lovely neon green tag called _Printed.  The _ sorts it to the top as its our most used tag.  We tag the orders as they are printed.  Tags show up at least. This issue goes back a lot longer than since 2021.  While not automated, it does keep us from packing duplicate orders.

Hello @jeff9!

Thank you for your suggestion. We’ve passed it along to our development team for review.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

steverudeart
Occasional Contributor

I would love to see this as well.  I'm already doing the tagging thing as suggested, but it's tedious and if you forget...

Lamps
Rookie

Yes this is very much needed!

Hello, @Lamps!

I appreciate your support regarding this feature request.  We’ve passed it along to our development team for review. 

Stay tuned for updates. 

Happy Shipping! 

-Cara