cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jim17
First-timer (legacy)
Your customers would benefit greatly from warehouse location available on the mobile app. We use our phones (handhelds) to do inventory control as well as order pick. So, without warehouse location we cannot use the mobile app for adding and checking inventory. Instead we end up using the website through a tablet but that doesn't have your great UI like the mobile app. I see a lot of customers are chiming in on this development, but our thought is for adding inventory to our bin locations through bar code scan. So yeah, include a bar-code scan capability too. OK Thank you for all your great work and I look forward to seeing your continued new ideas. I hope this warehouse location is one of those newbies. Cheers Jim www.Shopcharlie.com
3 Comments
patrick13
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to be able to edit inventory numbers via the mobile/ipad app. This would be much better than having to lug around a laptop.
HALEBOUND
Contributor
It would be nice to be able to edit inventory counts on the mobile app. I currently use my tablet and carry around the warehouse to do inventory counts. I have to use the browser to do this and if your using a smaller tablet the view can be limited. Therefore I would like to be able to use my phone or tablet using the app for this. Thank you for your consideration.
Status changed to: Planned
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee