cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Sales279
First-timer (legacy)
We've been experiencing the Google recaptcha verification puzzles every time we login which averages 5+ times a day. Each time taking 15-20 secs. From a customer support chat the overall conversation conveyed this is how it is. Is ShipStation experiencing a high number of bot traffic signing in to want a recaptcha?
4 Comments
burnhamsus
First-timer (legacy)
Remove that stupid Pick The Picture Capcha, I get that every time I Log in, I do not have the time to play games but more importantly I do not like spending my money with companies that waste my time, EVERY TIME I LOG IN
hmgolf
First-timer (legacy)
We've been experiencing the Google recaptcha verification puzzles every time we login which averages 5+ times a day. Each time taking 15-20 secs. From a customer support chat the overall conversation conveyed this is how it is. Is ShipStation experiencing a high number of bot traffic signing in to want a recaptcha? Remove that stupid Pick The Picture Capcha, I get that every time I Log in, I do not have the time to play games but more importantly I do not like spending my money with companies that waste my time, EVERY TIME I LOG IN Just thought its worth the time to express the same aggravation. Ever guess how many busy users won't take the time to chat in and find out there's no solution for this needless extra security. Remove the feature or allow for it to be bypassed if accounts so chose.
TI
Occasional Contributor

Agreed. I understand the desire for security, but this is taking to much time every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I keep this as a saved tab, but don't log out, but when the tab closes at the end of the day it makes me do it all over again the next day. Same if it times out. This is frustrating, and not in my 2 Second Lean mindset! 

singleremedy
First-timer

Recaptcha verification puzzles started this week. This has to go or I will cancel my account. The pictures are awful and this takes so much time. I am the only one to use this computer. So frustrating when It askes me to id a subject and the photos are terrible so I can't tell what's in them. so I have to try again and again. Again. how do I stop this. 

So I have to verify to post my comment. Yet I am logged in. And I can't read the bus pictures they are so grainy. This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!