cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
daniel38
First-timer (legacy)
It would be awesome to have an option to automatically send a certain report criteria. For example the ability to automatically send and excel report of daily shipments to myself. Or a monthly report for shipping cost.
31 Comments
daniel38
First-timer (legacy)
I am looking to do two things more efficiently: 1) Daily reports to multiple emails of the days raw data shipped order export. 2) Monthly reports to multiple emails of the shipping cost export for the month. Thanks for looking into this!
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks for the update @Daniel! Are you not finding the weekly digest emails helpful? Depending on what email client you use, you may also be able to create a rule to forward this email to the appropriate addresses if they are not ShipStation users. This article goes over how to turn it off, but I'll use it to show you to where you can find the setting: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/206639167
shoeb
First-timer (legacy)
Hi..I am looking for a similar functionality. I would like shipstation to send automated customized reports at the end of each day. Currently can it be done ?
bjmaloy
First-timer (legacy)
We endorse this as well @Utopian Coffee. Our controller would love it if we could send out an automated report of the day's shipping to multiple emails (the emails of our sales team).
frank6
First-timer (legacy)
Weekly and Monthly I have to manually generate and export into Excel the following reports - Raw Orders Shipped Items Shipped Orders If the option to schedule this process and send, via email, to a recipient list was available, that would be wonderful.
mike34
First-timer (legacy)
Please add the ability to schedule exports to be automatically generated and the ability to designate an email recipient of the exported file or even FTP delivery of the export. Running and downloading exports via the UI is primitive and not scaleable. Thanks
josh_keesy
First-timer (legacy)
I would like the ability to have a report emailed to me daily. One that is standard or that I've customized would be helpful.
jen_madaj
First-timer (legacy)
Need ability to generate automated reporting emails right away please!
bballan
First-timer (legacy)
Also, being able to filter the report based on certain columns would be great. So, a {time of day} send me {shipments} && {changed status} && {carrier} For example: at the end of each day, email a spreadsheet of my shipments that hit the mail stream (i.e., Shipped changed to TRUE) Right now the solution is to export the entire report everyday and then manually filter it down to the orders that are shipped and then compare that to the previous report.
california
First-timer (legacy)
The built-in reports feature is great, it provides exactly the reports we need, but we do need these to be automatically emailed out daily, weekly etc. Right now i really need the daily sales report to be emailed out. How far are you with implementing an auto-email feature?