cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoniasaunders
New Contributor

I work for a small building business. We do fulfillment and prep work for clients to send to customers and to Amazon. All of my clients like knowing there inventory so I've had to manually track it myself, which has been a bit of a hassle at times. I started setting up inventory for my fulfillment products on Shipstation to try and lighten the load of tracking it myself. It has worked great for some of my clients stores, but I have a couple clients with bundles and kits with their own SKU that have multiple single SKU's in them. This makes the inventory tracking complicated because there is no way to set up bundles in a way that still subtracts from the single SKU's inventory. I think this would be a very helpful add on to the software. For me personally and I'm sure for more businesses who deal with inventory tracking and monthly inventory reports. 

2 Comments
badwolfpress
New Contributor

Agreed. I signed up without realizing this functionality wasn't possible. Seems like an absolute necessity to have the ability to ship bundles and kits without having to adjust inventory manually.

DaniloUK
New Contributor

Couldn't agree more with this.

The bundle feature promises soo much but falls at the last and "key" hurdle. If I still have to manually update inventory then I can't use the feature. What's annoying is that you go into the inventory for a bundle and it tells you how many are available but this doesn't filter into an Inventory Status Report which we use to update inventory data onto the various platforms that feed into SS!

Come on SS you literally have the data just pull it into the report!

Any suggestions welcome for a solution inside or outside of SS!