cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
pete3
First-timer

Hello ShipStation Team,

I want to request the integration of live shipping rates for WooCommerce. It would be incredibly beneficial to display ShipStation's live shipping rates directly on the WooCommerce Cart and Checkout pages.

Currently, we are facing an issue where the UPS rates displayed on our WooCommerce site are significantly higher than the rates we receive through ShipStation. This discrepancy is impacting our customers' choice of shipping options, especially for international orders, where they find the rates on the website to be prohibitively expensive compared to the actual costs in ShipStation.

I contacted your support team and was informed that ShipStation currently supports live rates only for Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and Wix, but not for WooCommerce. This limitation prevents us from providing the same competitive rates to our WooCommerce customers, which would greatly enhance their experience.

It would be great to see this feature added, as it would allow us to offer more accurate shipping options to our customers, enhancing both their experience and our service efficiency.

Thank you for considering this request. I look forward to any updates on this potential feature.

3 Comments
CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @pete3!

Thank you for your suggestion. Weโ€™ve passed it along to our development team for review.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

JDW
Contributor

Would also like to request this with Big Commerce

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @JDW!

Thank you for your post! This is currently a limitation from the carrier, but if there are any updates or changes, weโ€™ll definitely keep you in the loop!

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing more of your great ideas for improvements!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara