cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship Station not properly talking to Magento 2.4

PoolSupply
First-timer

We just upgraded to Magento 2.4 and are having issues with shipstation. It will bring the orders in from Magento but not the internal notes. Also when we ship an order it will not transmit back the tracking number and mark the order as shipped. We have double checked the version of the module and it is the newest one. we need this to work or i have to go to another program. 

6 REPLIES 6

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Hello!

The latest ShipStation plug-in for Magento - v.2.2.7 - should properly import your internal and customer notes from Magento into ShipStation. If you upgrade your plug-in and notes are still not importing, please open a ticket with our support team so they can troubleshoot with you further. 

Thanks for your patience!

Sarah H.
Austin, Tx

Hello Sarah,

It appears we are having issues with the multi-source inventory with the new extension with Magento 2.4.3. Issue is while posting back the tracking information Shipstation does not send in the source information (a location from where the product is being shipped) and Magento tries to create the shipment using default location in this case. Although this works when you are working with a single warehouse, it does not when you are working with multiple warehouses. 

Do you know of any solution to this problem?

Did you get any feedback on this issue? We are facing the same issue where Shipstations module imports orders however we have to sever the connection by generating a new api key just to stop it importing for hours on end. I would assume the problem is actually the module and it's compatibility with MSI. Shipstation do you have any feedback on this?

Howdy @kbfsanj

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are so thrilled you're with us.

We appreciate you providing this perspective of this behavior with Magento. I see that you have already started a ticket with our support team and that is absolutely the right thing to do! With your provided information, I am confident our team will get to the root of the issue. 

Thank you for your patience with the team as they continue to work towards a resolution 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

rahulchhlotre
Rookie

Shipstation Team,

Any update on this, I am also facing the same issue with MSI. Our Magento version is 2.4.5p1

parthppwd
Rookie

We are facing exact same issue, do we have any update on this one?

Magento version 2.4.5

Auctane Api version 2.4.1

Due to this issue we are not able to use Ship Station to create shipping labels. and we have to Manually create those in Magento again.