cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
th1
First-timer (legacy)
Currently during an exchange, we reship the original order and then have to change the packing slip by hand writing the changes. While we could create manual orders for each of these, right now customer information does not automatically fill in all of the time when creating an order. When this happens we can go to the customers tab and then search for the customer and then create an order from there, but this seems like an extra step. It would be convenience to have a "duplicate order" button that would create a new order to the same recipient directly from the orders or shipments tab.
99 Comments
emad
First-timer (legacy)
Yes we have a very specific functional use for this feature which is to create a REPLACEMENT order for buyers who received a wrong or damaged item. This is something that most sellers will have to deal with sometimes & cloning or duplicating the order allows for doing that very efficiently we also leave one of the three custom fields in our FedEx label to State Replacement so that the label itself would indicate that it is a replacement for an order. We are almost ready to start using Shipstation after setting up our products & automation rules I would like to add our support for this feature and I was looking for a duplication feature for our customer service operator to use for Replacements.
Jeff30
First-timer (legacy)
Duplicating orders would be nice for manual orders that have many line items (100+ products) and are shipped to multiple different customers but the products on the order are exactly the same. We have this situation often with our wholesale customers.
hi5
First-timer (legacy)
We have customers who order the same exact products for multiple store locations. It is time consuming to reenter the same order of 20 different products ten times in a row.
brian34
First-timer (legacy)
I would love for this feature. Especially if you can duplicate an order and then send it to a different location which we get orders for this type of thing to each of the people's different stores.
lee1
First-timer (legacy)
There are many use cases; here's one: Customer orders two identical items, but was only shipped. After 5 1/2 years of feedback, 118 votes, and 52 comments, what else do you need from us to ********* the product roadmap?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks for checking for updates here. We’re still interested in duplicating orders and we don’t have a timeline on it. It isn’t on our immediate roadmap but it’s one we’d like to keep open for now.
Jefferson_Washi
First-timer (legacy)
Your suggested workaround system doesn't work for me at all. I have to actually re-enter a new order if I want my production team to make it and ship it for me. Otherwise they won't know I need the new order. I can't just tell them to remember what I need done then re-print the shipping label at the end. How hard is it to add a "duplicate order" button? You have buttons for split order and other things I've never used. I can't even believe this is under debate. It is clearly an issue for many of your customers.
daniel24
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to resend an order that was already sent because the customer received the wrong item. So just "OTHER ACTIONS, DUPLICATE ORDER" Thanks! How about zyinc of inventory? just kiddin'
DaveSheff
First-timer
I also think it's a bit ridiculous that this isn't a feature already, especially after 5 years and so many votes. I've got to send out sample packs to all my reps but have to manually re-create each order (with 6 of the same items). If I had a "copy order button" it'd save me a ton of time.
en3warren
First-timer (legacy)
Please consider allowing us to enter reoccurring orders once for our repeat customer accounts. (Ex., I have several restaurants that order same products in the same quantity weekly or bi-weekly.) It would be great to enter the order once & be able to click a repeat order box & have it appear once in the "awaiting shipment" list & then repeatedly in the "on hold" list with the correct shipment dates, items & quantities already keyed in.