cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jared6
First-timer (legacy)
Need the ability for the automation rules to see multiple item orders. So you can create logic that IF it includes this SKU and also this SKU it will process these rules. This should be able to be done for as many items in the order. The current automation rules do not work well if you have multiple skus that get sold together in a shopping cart.
47 Comments
patrick14
First-timer (legacy)
Definitely agree with this needing to be a top priority. It results in a lot of shipping errors not having the correct tags applied to multiple item orders.
info225
First-timer (legacy)
TOP PRIORITY!!! I thought I was doing something wrong, then I saw this. I cant believe my eyes how is this a thing. Automation only works for single items, then if a customer orders 2 different items then no automation rules apply. Guys I really hope you fix this it has been 2 years since requested. Thank you in advance for listening to your custoners.
katie_morgan
New Contributor
When will this be available?? This is crucial for any business that sells multiple skus! We sell multiple sku orders daily, and when you are doing 100 to 1000 of those a day, it causing too much EXTRA work, which means extra payroll
hank
First-timer (legacy)
How has this not been fixed yet? This is not a "potential improvement", this is a glaring bug within your software that needs to resolved asap.
daenen
First-timer (legacy)
This is a VERY high priority for us as well
ssbean
First-timer (legacy)
I'm floored this isn't a feature. I just want to apply an automation rule based on whether or not a specific SKU is included in the order, not matter how many line items there are. I'm already looking at other software options because this is just ridiculous. I haven't need this feature in my many years of being a ShipStation customer, but I finally ran into this roadblock and it's a critical issue affecting our daily workflow.
shipstation28
Occasional Contributor
3 years since requested 😞
dbminting
Contributor
This needs to happen ASAP.
chris45
First-timer (legacy)
Ugh. Just spent 2 hours trying to figure out why my filter wasn't working for multi line item orders and finally it looks like it's just not implemented. Really ugly that something that seems like it will 'obviously' work isn't documented in the UI somehow. Maybe an easy way to add this functionality is to add an "apply to any line item" option.
contact35
First-timer (legacy)
OMG! This is ridiculous that this feature is not already supported. Please,please have the ability to apply automation rules to orders containing multiple order items. Its too time consuming to have to manually do that