cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave39
First-timer (legacy)
There should be a way to delete orders from the 'canceled' tab - sometimes an import doesn't go quite right, or perhaps you created the order to get a shipping cost for a customer who backed out - there's no reason to keep all that data in the canceled tab. Furthermore, and more importantly - if it's a botched import - you have to change to all new order #'s or re-importing will only update the already botched orders (and if it's the order # that's botched, you're way out of luck.) Let us delete canceled orders.
31 Comments
midatlanticdisc
First-timer (legacy)
Cleanliness! I needed help a while back and ShipStation technicians created all kinds of test orders that I cannot delete. I sometimes use cancelled orders to estimate shipping to a similar location because it can be easier than the rate quote calculator. Now, I have to look through a dozen test orders to find it because I am unable to delete them. This would be a useful feature to have!
Cleat
First-timer (legacy)
This is an easy and useful feature for ship station to implement. Not doing so is a blatant disregard to what your customers NEED and REQUEST. Do better.
mcode
First-timer (legacy)
Not sure why this is not being implemented? I had a major import issue with order ID's and import. Now it's throwing errors because I can't delete the data.
sales173
First-timer (legacy)
How can I delete duplicate orders that were cancelled by customer on ShipStation platform?
accounting5
Explorer
We need to be able to delete orders because we imported 3000 orders with a field missing. Now we cannot import those orders again without changing the order number. We cannot change the order number because it will no longer match the system we exported from.
verba_vintage
First-timer (legacy)
I need this as well. The combined orders feature only works for me 10% of the time so I go ahead and only ship one item in the order but include all the others. This means I have a ton of odd orders out there in my queue. I have contacted support to move them, we'll see what they say. It's been a day or so.
joe_cooper
First-timer (legacy)
This is essential. We came across so many bugs in the import tool that we had to reupload the same spreadsheet several times, each time we had to give customers new order numbers which was a nightmare.
lee
First-timer (legacy)
Let us delete canceled orders!
lee
First-timer (legacy)
This don't make any sense. How come there's no way to delete orders?
shipping16
First-timer (legacy)
I'll add my voice to the list of users who wants to be able to delete cancelled orders. The patronizing answer to the original question didn't even really answer the question.