cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will11
First-timer (legacy)
We currently import our orders using a CSV to Shipstation from our internal database. 95% of our orders are standard "kit" configurations consisting of two boxes with the same dimensions and weights each time. We always ship these orders via Fedex. It would be very helpful to be able to configure the order using two boxes in bulk for these orders. Upon researching this capability, it appears that it is possible to configure and apply a preset in bulk, but the preset only allows one box (not multiple ones). There is a package set feature that allows multiple boxes to be configured, but a package set cannot be applied in bulk to multiple orders.
21 Comments
sales349
First-timer (legacy)
Each one of my products = (1) Package. I have several Package Sets simply saved as 1 Box, 2 Boxes, 5 Boxes, 10 Boxes, 25 Boxes, etc. If ShipStation could expose "Apply Package Set" to its list of available Bulk Actions, then you could sort your Shipping Queue by Quantity and configure multiple packages across multiple orders en masse.
mark_edginton
First-timer (legacy)
Another idea would be to have the ability to add saved "Package Sets" to "Packages" so they could be utilized in automation rules.
jason_nista
First-timer (legacy)
I am going to have to leave ShipStation if this is not implemented. We spend too much time clicking each order and applying a Package Set. I think similar to the previous poster, we need to be able to highlight multiple orders and, just like we do if it's an individual, consistent pack size, be able to apply a Package Set to all those orders in the same click.
lodestarservice
First-timer (legacy)
I have hundreds of multiple package orders per day. It's a pain that I need to apply Package Set one by one on each order. In case I miss one then I need to search the whole batch to find the shipment to void. This functionality is a must!
sales225
First-timer (legacy)
I also would love to see presets for multiple packages. If there is already a database for matching weights and dimensions to a Sku, then this should be pretty fundamental to have Shipstation prefill the number of packages with the weights and dimensions of each Sku#.
taylor
First-timer (legacy)
Does anyone know if this is available yet?
support62
First-timer (legacy)
Anyone know if this is available? 60% of our business is multiples from a set, so the time it takes to individually load preset packages to each order is immensely time consuming
lewie_taylor
First-timer (legacy)
I agree 100% with this suggestion. Specifically, we need two pieces of functionality badly. 1) An easy way to add a multi-package package set to an order preset 2) An "apply package preset" action item for an automation rule Unrelated but why is there not a way to easily change the auto-split option for multiple products...?
vincent_dubois
First-timer (legacy)
We have batches of over 100 orders with two boxes every day... Without a feature like that, we need to spend hours editing each order in a batch set to complete the work and create shipping labels.
mshaw
First-timer (legacy)
Agree that this is an important feature; either as a bulk action after the orders are imported or through some sort of field when importing the csv file.