cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
tiffany3
First-timer (legacy)
We have some orders that are picked up in store. For these orders, we'd like to make a rule that after the order has been open for X days (and the customer hasn't picked up), it sends us an email reminder to refund the customer and cancel the order. I've managed to make an automation rule that does exactly that, but it will only process on the orders as they are being imported, which makes it useless in these kinds of situations. It would be great if there was a way to automate orders that have already been imported.
3 Comments
MONICA5
New Contributor
Reprocessesing doesnรข€™t run the automation. For example, we want to send a specific email template, based on order tags. Apparently, manually tagged orders dont trigger automation rules.
support97
First-timer (legacy)
I need to be able to add custom text to a Custom Field but it's dependent upon the Tag I've assigned... but I cannot tag orders before their imported from our BigCommerce store so the Shipstation Tags essentially don't provide any additional function. A way to add a tag section before importing would be helpful - or a way to automatically (without having to go back and reprocessing the automation) upon orders based on new tags would be extremely helpful
Status changed to: Investigating