cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
amar
First-timer (legacy)
Hi- We often times have back orders but can ship partial shipments. Would love the ability for Shipstation to automatically split orders for us based on rules.
126 Comments
alanswim
First-timer (legacy)
1. Need auto split feature on orders; so can easily ship from 2 locations. 2. Be able to tag my products in Shopify; so that the tags will update in SS; so don't have to manually apply tags in SS again.
Support155
First-timer (legacy)
I would also love to see this feature. Sometimes we take customer pre-order products on the same order as current stock products, and splitting these orders manually cannot be scaled. We either have to make the customer wait until their pre-order product ships to get products we currently have in stock (sometimes that's over 6 months away!), or try to encourage them to order pre-order products separately (which doesn't always work!). If we had the ability to split orders with automation rules, that would solve our issue.
kristin2
First-timer (legacy)
I would have my auto-split occur based on product tags. If an order has X product tags, split and assign to Y user. This would be so so so so so so so helpful (even though it isn't the 'backorder' request, it is related).
shipstation
First-timer (legacy)
This would save us hours a day if we could create an Automation rule that splits orders/items off based of a product tag.
mandi
First-timer (legacy)
I would love an automatic split function to be released. We have orders from ourselves and other vendors come in and we have to split them daily. It is very time consuming and could be streamlined if a new function would split them for us.
Shipping146
First-timer (legacy)
YES! back ordered and sold out, or items that have been temporarily pulled.
order4
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, can we please be able to split orders upon import into ShipStation? I have some products fulfilled in-house and some by a different company. Splitting every order manually is time-wasting. Would be great to have automation in order splitting!
support159
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to auto-split orders based on products ordered would be a welcome feature. We're going to be using different fulfillment locations based on product types, and while manually splitting these orders is doable for the immediate future, it won't be for long. We'll be reliant on this feature as order volume scales.
matt_olian
First-timer
Automatically splitting orders via rules would be a huge timesaver for so many- please consider adding this functionality!!
ryan11
First-timer (legacy)
Another +1 for an auto split feature based on product SKU. I'm out of votes, but we would love this feature.