cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amar
First-timer (legacy)
Hi- We often times have back orders but can ship partial shipments. Would love the ability for Shipstation to automatically split orders for us based on rules.
126 Comments
chris8
First-timer
Ha, it's been on the 'roadmap' for years now...
ORG365_SB
First-timer
Come on Shipstation! Let's get this done! Plenty of your customers would benefit from being able to automate split shipments. Anyone know of other shipping software that allows for auto-splitting shipments?
midtownumbrella
New Contributor
please please please please add this feature!! it would save me so much time!!
studio
First-timer (legacy)
I just downloaded ShipStation specifically thinking it had this feature. Bummed to find out that it doesn't.
rachel
First-timer (legacy)
THIS ISN'T A FEATURE ALREADY???? OMG FIVE PAGES OF REQUESTS
nate
First-timer (legacy)
To all the followers of this thread, this may be a 3rd party solution to this need? I have not used it, but would welcome any feedback if someone has: https://www.orderdesk.com/
steph
Explorer
This idea has been in the planning phase for 7 months now. Any updates on when this would possibly be implemented? We have bundled products that need multiple shipping labels, but the only way to split this shipment is by manual entry. It literally takes our employees HOURS to split these orders every day. We would literally pay additional just for this feature. All we need is to be able to say SKU number A should always get one label at 25lbs and one label at 5lbs. This should be a fairly simple ask...
maia_lamarre
First-timer (legacy)
we are in serious need of this!! it's taking hours of splitting.....
glenn_myers
First-timer (legacy)
Reeeeeeeeeeally need this. When will it be available?
kevin
First-timer (legacy)
Aaaannnnyyyyy updates on this development?!?!