cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amar
First-timer (legacy)
Hi- We often times have back orders but can ship partial shipments. Would love the ability for Shipstation to automatically split orders for us based on rules.
126 Comments
bryan3
Rookie
interested
info71
First-timer
Please create an automation action that automatically splits shipments. Our site has two products that cannot be packaged together. It is absolutely crucial for us to have this automation.
kelly8
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a super helpful feature! Our packing room manager has to spend hours each day splitting orders. We ship alcohol in both wine bottles and in cans, and if someone orders both cans and bottles, we have to ship them in separate boxes in order to keep the product safe. It would be easy to write a rule based on product SKUs if you added a feature to split orders in bulk or to do it automatically!
nicole6
First-timer (legacy)
I have products shipping from different locations, so I'd like to set an automation rule to split the order based on product tags.
glenn_myers
First-timer (legacy)
We ship different sku's from different locations and spend a lot of time splitting the orders. The sku's are assigned by vendor in shopify. We need a way to automate splitting orders by, e.g., the first four letters of the sku. It will save us SO much time. Please add this feature.
jen3
First-timer (legacy)
I have 2 different types of products - one is Samples, of which you can order as many as you want and they will always be sent in a single shipment. The other is our Case quantity product, which, no matter how many you order, it's always separate shipments. It's crazy time consuming to manually separate the Case quantity orders - some of them are 8-10 cases! I'd love a way to auto-separate. If I can't find this, I'll have to go in search of another shipment manager, as our business is increasing and I can't take the time to do this manually every day!
info202
New Contributor
This would save a lot of work! 🙂
charlie
First-timer (legacy)
100% - Would help with mixed DropShip & Stock orders!!
info199
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates on when this feature will be officially available? Would make drop-shipping orders a thousand times easier!
robert6
First-timer (legacy)
I'd like to be able to automate splitting shipments in the automation pane.