cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
noah4
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to have the option to choose a specific day of the week for an automation rule. For example, if the day is Saturday, change all of my FedEx Ground orders to UPS Ground.
25 Comments
remi_peyron
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please !
bemerson
First-timer (legacy)
We need this as well, what is the status?
zach1
First-timer (legacy)
would definitely help me as well! I'd like to be able to assign packages to different warehouses depending on the day of the week.
bellandthewhist
First-timer (legacy)
I would also find this very helpful! My selling accounts are mostly all made-to-order so I have an automation rule that sets the 'ship by' date to 14 days out from the order date. I would like this to be able to skip weekend or holidays when we are not working. ie... IF orderDay=Saturday set 'ship by' date to 13 days out ELSEIF orderDay=Sunday set 'ship by' date to 12 days out ELSE set 'ship by' date to 14 days out
charlie4
First-timer (legacy)
I would certainly utilize this feature if it were available. Our fulfillment frequently forgets to mark FedEx packages with Saturday delivery, but if we could set it so that on Thursdays it automatically set it for them we wouldn't have to worry about it. It seems there would be many other ways for us to utilize this feature if it were available.
Silindza
New Contributor
This would be a game changer! An automation rule or something, at least, so Saturday delivery could be automatically selected on the proper day would be great. We have the problem of forgetting to select it and either have to void all labels (if we remember) or just letting it go.
skincare2001
Occasional Contributor
I have already requested this.. can't understand WHY it hasn't already been done. THis is rather mandatory.
Status changed to: Under Review

Status changed to: Under Review

cwachtor
Explorer

I agree with this! We are a small business and only work M-F. I need to be able to create an automation rule that calculates the ship by date only using business days (aka skipping weekends). Please please please!!!